free statistics
 

星期日, 六月 17, 2007

Karang Guni!!

Haha went down to Jurong area to help out for Karang Guni. Wasn't there for the last karang guni session because of my cruise trip, so I wanted to make sure that I could help as much as I could this time. And it was also good to see that so many people actually turned up. Overall, I would sum it up as tiring, but fun actually. Haha I still remember the last time I did this, was way back in Sec 1 or 2 or somewhere there. I also remember the incident where one auntie spoke to me in hokkien, and I was left stunt there not knowing how to reply. Somehow I understood her but didnt know how to reply. Think I stood there blankly for almost 2 minutes till my friend came to save me. Haha.

Overall, we collected alot yesterday. When I stood at the collection point nearing the end of everything, I was really amazed and how much we had collected. I think even the buyer of our stuff was shocked at how much we collected. Haha, a fruitful day indeed.

For arts camp, sign up has been great so far. Things are looking rather positive lately, although with some set backs here and there. But as mentioned, I think the past few weeks, and pre camp itself, has made all of us stronger and better prepared to take on any challenges that come our way. Well, another busy week up ahead, before arts camp week! And oh, had dinner with Bit, Reuben, Mich, Evelyn and Shuping. It had been quite a while since we had such dinners after long days, and it was again a real nice feeling chatting with each other over a long dinner :)

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

主页

Jeremy at HK!

Jeremy Teo Chung Xian
24 Year Old Gemini
NUS Undergraduate
Comms and New Media


Happily Attached
38 Months and On .....





An avid Blackburn Rovers supporter. Click here for regular Blackburn Rovers newsfeed.



Your Say



Friends and Favourites

Aaron
Adeline
Bing De
Camy
Cherie
Chuan Seng
Cindy
Ethel
Hock
Jasmine
Jason
Joshua
Kynneth
Michelle
Nicholas
Pearl
Sandra
Serene
Soon Leong
Tian Hao
Tien Kwan
Xin Yu
Ying Ling

NUS
Arts Club
Campus Observer
Soccernet
Channel News Asia
Blogger
Friendster
Facebook



先前的博文


Contact Me

Send an E-mail to:
jeremyteocx@gmail.com

or

Drop me a message on MSN, Friendster or Facebook:
roverses@hotmail.com